Sunday 16 February 2014

OUGD503: Studio brief 1 - Photography logo (Freya Mcwatt)

I've been asked to design a Logo for my friend Freya in photography. 

I'm going to look at photography logos which are already out there, to get a bit of inspiration and an understanding of where I could take the logo.

Logos:



































Logo analysis

From looking at this range of photography logos its clear to see that the artists name is bigger than 'photography'. I'm not sure whether this is right, as making 'photography' bigger than your name shows that you're a skilled photographer, you don't need your name it show that. They are all very minimal which I like, and that's how a logo should be really. Some are cleverer than others, and as it is obvious, cameras have been used a lot. There is a few logos with script fonts which work well, very friendly.



No comments:

Post a Comment